Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hair colour
I hope you can see this.  

[Image: 49568554782_8d5facbd2f_k.jpg]IMG_20200222_204433 by Olwen Williams, on Flickr

What do you think?

Don't know how to make it smaller
You are one funky lady. Love it.
(22-02-2020, 08:53 PM)lindymf55 Wrote: You are one funky lady. Love it.
I need to do it before the family decide I have dementia Cool
It makes your eyes pop!
Indeed. An eye popping experience. Not to be missed.
I have the mental image of that now. Thanks. lol
(22-02-2020, 09:24 PM)olwen Wrote:
(22-02-2020, 08:53 PM)lindymf55 Wrote: You are one funky lady. Love it.
I need to do it before the family decide I have dementia Cool
Just pretend you have it and listen to what they say when they think you can't hear.
Hey you girlies, where are you??????????

My hair needs a good cut and colour. I've been cutting it myself, but I think that nows the time to go to the hairdresser. Alas though, I'm a little broke right now, but I can hang out a little longer.
Staff
Thumbs Up 
Definitely a bit of a statement. Colour matches your eyes too Cool
Mine is below my shoulder blades now. I keep telling myself about the money I am saving in cuts. Maybe though, I might spend some of it on a colour. I rather fancy cobalt blue.
(19-11-2021, 09:40 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Mine is below my shoulder blades now. I keep telling myself about the money I am saving in cuts. Maybe though, I might spend some of it on a colour. I rather fancy cobalt blue.
I do love seeing old ladies with grey hair, wearing it up. I always think it looks classy.

Having said that, not sure I'd feel the same if it was cobalt blue. hmmmm

What about a purple rinse? That's what the oldies do, isn't it?? Big Grin
Way beyond grey now, and purple is way too common these days, every elegant woman is wearing it...
Oh well, I'm as common as muck, so maybe a purple rinse is in store for me.
Not that kind of common you silly sausage. Common as in seen a lot around the leaf suburbs. Frequent. Often. Not rare or unusual.

Unlike tutu wearing fairies with icing stains down their front. Now those are anything but common...
(19-11-2021, 09:40 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Mine is below my shoulder blades now. I keep telling myself about the money I am saving in cuts. Maybe though, I might spend some of it on a colour. I rather fancy cobalt blue.
Cobalt is my favourite colour. I have cobalt glasses. I gave up colouring my hair 20 years ago. IÔÇÖm naturally quite pale skinned and they kept doing it with orange bits which didnÔÇÖt suit me. I also couldnÔÇÖt be bothered spending all that time at the hairdressers. Turned out I had a grey streak, which I call my skunk stripe. I had always wanted one dyed into my hair. ThereÔÇÖs a lot more grey now but I still have my stripe! I took a good look at my maternal grandfatherÔÇÖs photo not long ago, he also had the skunk stripe. So itÔÇÖs genetic.
I had two stripes, either side of my widow's peak. They came in in my twenties, but by 34 after being widowed I went grey pretty much all over, in a month or so. My GP was highly impressed, lol, he'd heard about it but never seen it happen. When I had my daughter, people assumed I was her gran, which annoyed us both but these days my skin tone has caught up with the premature aging!